Professional consulting and excellent customer service
Our technical consultants are always available onsite to personally assist you, from the planning phase to regular servicing. Together with your design and production departments, we develop tailored welding concepts for your operations.
In the event your DINSE equipment requires service, call your DINSE Application Engineer for a plant visit. Should your equipment require repair, call your DINSE Application Engineer to understand if your particular equipment is repairable.
Of course, training are also part of our service.
The highest degree of precision and reliability
Companies that rely on robots for welding and brazing need systems and tools that function with absolute reliability and safety in continuous 24-hour operations. DINSE utilizes the following criteria to provide, as much as possible, a problem-free production process:
- the highest degree of production up time
- the highest quality and materials ensuring long service life
- the highest degree of repeatability for all elements of the system
The perfect welding system for every process
- DINSE MIG/MAG technologies for gas and liquid-cooled joining with round wire or flat wire at high processing speeds
- DINSE TIG and PLASMA welding with filler wire for spatter-free work
- LASER welding and brazing with cold or hot wire for optimal weld seam metallurgy and excellent tolerance compatibility
We will gladly provide on-site assistance to aid you in understanding the benefits and optimization of your DINSE system.
For futher information, simply contact your local area technical consultant.